29 June 2012

Spread the Word!

guess what

Yay!! We're so excited! The three of us got to hear a very strong little heartbeat yesterday and I am finally getting some energy back.

First trimester exhaustion + a toddler that doesn't like to nap or do quiet time = one crazy tired mama!

Baby E's gender will be a surprise at birth - Bug is holding out for a brother AND a sister... We'll see.

I've been trying to capture a photo at the end of each month - something I wish I had done with our bug. She's sooooo excited about baby and wants to be a part of everything which is adorable.

touch

2months

3 months


2 comments :

Annemarie said...

Yay, yay, yay! I am smiling big as I read your post. I love the shots of your cute little bug spreading the news. Congratulations to you and Justin as you wait to welcome another wonderful human being to God's beautiful world. Sending love and best wishes.

Sarah said...

Thanks Annemarie! Hope you are enjoying your new bundle of joy :)

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs