20 June 2012

Captured...

Day 20: Fave photo you've ever taken
It's a toss up... I thought I should just post the cute one that I love so much... My little bubble blowing bug in her first Christmas photo.

fave2

Or I could share the more personal photo that tells a deeper story - truly my favorite... I took this picture with my phone the day my daughter was born. Everyone else was resting after a long night. This picture reminds me of so much. The puffy eyes and lips from crying and feeling overwhelmed at ending up with a c-section after planning a home birth... The pure joy at holding that little sleeping creature who wanted nothing more than to snuggle tightly into me. I will never forget and I will never be able to look at this picture without all of those emotions flooding back in - I'm so glad I captured it!

fave

0 comments :

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs