19 June 2012

Fudge it...

Oh my goodness! Who would think it would be so hard for me to keep up with posting one photo a day... Welp right now it is and here I am once again catching up with a big ol' post for ya! The pictures weren't necessarily taken on the right dates, but who says I can't fudge a little :) Enjoy

Day 11: Door
This little bug L-O-V-E-S playing in trucks - pushing all the buttons - waving out the windows - pretending to drive. On this particular day she was enjoying Grandpa's old truck...

door

Day 12: From a low angle
My lovely friends brought me this beauty for my birthday! Can't wait to find a spot for it in the garden... So sweet!

low angle

Day 13: Art
A sweet handmade card from the bug and my hubby - so fun! She loves making cards for every little occasion.

art

Day 14: Time
It's potty time!! Let the training and cleaning begin...

time

Day 15: Yellow
Our sweet neighbor Bunny gave the bug this old Radio Flyer wagon. She has been loving touring the neighborhood and has even offered rides. Papa took her up on that. She worked so hard to move him the smallest distance - such a strong girl!

yellow

Day 16: Out and about
A little traditional Father's day hiking going on. These two are the silliest kids around!

out and about

Day 17: In your bag
So many wonderful birthday gifts from friends and family!! My mama treated me to a new Kindle Fire - Loving it!

bag

Day 18: Something we don't know about you Adventuring
We spent my birthday at the zoo wandering around - so fun!

zoo


0 comments :

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs