16 March 2013

So glad to cheer!

A couple of my favorite ladies threw a wonderful baby shower for our sweet girl and I just had to share some of the fun pics!

sogladtocheer

Adorable invitations set the woodland theme in motion...

shower7

This sweet little guy greeted everyone at the guest book and baby wishes table - so fun.

shower5

Fun drinks guarded by another forest friend...

shower1

shower4

This swirling plant stand was full of goodies including toadstool cupcakes!

shower2

More yumminess...

shower3

This is the little guy that they sent home with me.

shower6

Along with this fun pennant garland that I can't wait to work into the girls room. Such a fun afternoon and so thankful for the wonderful community of women that surrounds me!

0 comments :

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs