04 March 2013

Busy

addiction

My mom is wonderful at feeding my love of magazines and catalogs!

diapering up

I suppose now that she is 6 weeks old I should start using all these lovely FuzziBunz...

first drawing


One day it's all scribbles and attempted circles and the next she is drawing her first little person - we are so delighted and amazed!


reading

Some fun new reads from the library.

herbs


The little bursts of sunshine sure make me want to garden - for now a little start of herbs is enough.


nappy

This little one took a lovely nap while we all played/worked in the yard.

gnomey

Some adorable little guy came home with me this weekend from an amazing baby shower my friends threw for me. So fun! More on that later...

wallbegone

Oh and while I was being showered with a mountain of adorable baby clothes, hubby was tearing out this wall to kick off our kitchen/laundry room/dining room remodel! Eek!

0 comments :

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs