27 August 2012

A place for dreams...

Day 26: Dream
One more month people! The hubby has asked me to wait until October to redo the bugs room and make space for baby - chomping at the bit here!! Until then I can dream up a fun space for my little ones to share... The gender of our newest addition is going to be a surprise, otherwise I would be doing a totally girly sister room! I think my hubby is happy it will remain a little more neutral.

Starting with inspiration...

Grey room

Nursery11-375x500

shared room

teal-yellow-white-nursery-sunshine

And some fun ideas to spruce up the space...

Shared room

Shared room 2
(Fauxdermy/Nightstand/Bed/Chandelier/Fabric waiting to be sewn into curtains)

So the plan at this point is pale grey walls, white trim woodwork, pale teal yellow and white accents, blue and white Ikat print curtains, white wood twin bed and crib, white shag rug, painted dresser (white or fun design), book bin, DIY artwork, DIY Chandelier, and some fauxdermy for the wall. I think it's going to be a super cute room - so come on October! I'm ready.

0 comments :